Friday, August 7, 2009

A day filled with visitors

The boys and I did not even leave the house today, but we had lots of fun visitors come to us! I am so glad that Denae happened to be heading our direction today when I chatted with her on FB this morning. After my last paint choice resulted in a pepto pink nursery, I lost my already shaky at best confidence in my ability to choose paint colors. Lucky for me, Denae has a talent for these things and she choose my chairs rail color for me in 10 minutes after I had stared at everything for 30 minutes, and had done nothing but become more unsure about it. I feel sure her color choice will help tone down the super bright pink. Thank goodness it is only on half of the wall!


Cindy was our next visitor. She dropped off Michael and Kate so she could go assist her parents with their new home purchase. Teri and her boys arrived for a visit shortly thereafter. I love hangin' with Teri because we think a lot alike in a lot or ways, and our boys play great together. I was her student teacher, and I feel very fortunate that I had such an awesome cooperating teacher that I developed a long lasting friendship with. I still learn "music teacher things" from her to this day!

Since it was such a hot day we threw all the kids in the pool. I think everyone had a great time. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment