Monday, August 31, 2009

Celebrating 30....

It is so weird to say I'm 30. I remember when I actually thought that was way freakin' old. Funny how now that I'm 30 it doesn't seem old at all. My sister hosted a party for me at my house. Here are a few candid shots. Wonder why we didn't take any "posed for" pictures???




The cake people couldn't spell


Ethan loved this ceiling decoration. He asked us to leave it up until his 30th birthday.



Being 30 isn't all that bad. As a matter of fact, if you could've shown me a glimpse of my life at 30 ten years ago, I would've been pleasantly surprised! I am such a blessed person. I have a wonderful husband, family, and friends. I have 3 beautiful healthy children, a nice home, and a job I love with people I love. Who could really ask for more?




Doug took a short video clip of the boys game room dance party. It was pretty amusing watch. I am so glad everyone had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment