Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sarah's reception

Ben and Sarah's reception and dance was a lot of fun! It sure was a late night! I think I paid for that one for several days.
The lovely newly weds

Ethan demonstrates his mad dance skills.

It really stinks that I didn't have my camera set correctly, and most of the reception shots turned out blurry because they were action shots.

Ethan leads the garter toss train

me and my precious boys







Ethan busts the sprinkler to Lady Gaga

Sarah and Davin








What cute kids!Sarah looked lovely.



Here is Sarah's wedding cake. It is a lovely cake. I nearly had a stroke when Davin stuck his finger in it. Yes, before the reception really even started. Thank goodness you really couldn't tell. Thank goodness Sarah didn't kill me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment