Friday, August 13, 2010

The boys at the Texas coast

Claire and I drove out to Garland to visit Leia and baby Lucas yesterday. Lucas is 3 months younger than Claire. My camera battery died after 1picture. I was so mad at myself for not charging my camera!! Leia took some other really cute pics and videos that I will have to borrow from her and post. I hope to eventually have an entire post of great pics I want to borrow from other people of this summer. My mother-in-law took a bunch of pics of the kids when we were in El Paso that I am waiting for her to post as well.
Ethan, Doug, and my Dad went to the FC Dallas vs. Inter Milan game last week. It was a tied ball game at 2/2. Doug took these 2 pics with his phone.
Ethan and Davin just returned from there first multiple night trip away with my parents in their new RV. They stayed 5 days/4 nights in an RV park at Quintana Beach. Here are a few pics I stole from my mom's album. The boys had a blast!!!


Davin is a chocolate milk addict.

Ethan selected party lights for the camper.

the beach that they walked to from the RV



on the ferry to Galveston

the boys and Grandpa

surfer Ethan







Ethan and a really big ship!
This has been the best summer ever!!! I can't believe that it is coming to an end :(

No comments:

Post a Comment