Monday, August 23, 2010

2nd grade begins

I would be lying if I didn't admit that Ethan telling me he didn't need me to walk him to class this morning because he is in 2nd grade didn't break my heart just a little bit. He just looked so big to me today for some reason. He is really growing up fast.

Mrs. Greenlee is his teacher this year, and Ethan is very excited about being in her class. I hope that they both have an awesome year!

The first day of school is always exhausting to the kids and the teachers alike. All three of my kids fell asleep in the car on the way home, and they all stayed asleep until 6:45! Yikes!!!! This was not a great way to get our schedule back on track. Davin and Claire have horrible colds, and I wanted to let them get some much needed rest. The downside is it is after 9:00, and Claire is still up. I guess I'll have to see what the doc says tomorrow at her "well check."



No comments:

Post a Comment