Sunday, August 8, 2010

4th of July weekend

4th of July weekend 2010 was lots of fun. We went on a mini camping trip to a state park just outside of Jacksboro. There were little hiking trails, and the boys could ride their bikes around.





Davin's Dragon fly









Aunt Whitney and Claire

A great picnic area


Claire's first fireworks at Fout's Field
Saturday, July 3rd






Davin thought it was loud!!!!












Notice Claire and Davin? This has become a theme in pics :)

I had a great time and a great experience selecting the granite for our kitchen. We used Grayson Stone, and Frank Bonilla is a super awesome guy. He helped me select out slab and back splash, and is just a super fantastic person to know in general!!

Doug and I also installed crown molding in our entire first floor this summer with the help of our friend, Levi, and youtube!!! It turned out awesome. Doug likes doing projects, and I am glad that I finally got to be a part of one! He also painted our bedroom and bathroom. I wasn't a part of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment