Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A visit from the Reptile Man

PTA always sponsors a variety of programs for students at our school, and this year they choose "Reptile Man." I myself have a great deal of respect for reptiles, and enough sense to know that a healthy amount of fear for these creatures isn't necessarily a bad thing. My fear level may be a bit on the high side making the day that I would be in charge of a 14 foot long snake a bit stressful! Here are some fun pics that one of our favorite PTA moms took after the show!

Ethan and Rachel were very brave!




Mr. Danny called me Braveheart. I wonder why????
One time he just handed me the Gator and said hold this, and some of our children nearly died because I wanted to throw that gator on the ground!!!! Notice that when I had a choice I did not volunteer to be anywhere near its mouth!!!!


Coach and I with the "Garden Ridge Gator"

No comments:

Post a Comment