Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break Visitors

Doug's parents and 3 of his nieces came to visit us for a few days this Spring break. Ethan was excited that Papa Don and his cousins got to see him score a goal at his soccer game on Saturday morning. That afternoon we did a little shopping at Home Depot and Target. We did a late birthday celebration at Babe's in Sanger for dinner that night. Yummy!

Sunday morning was a rough one. The time had just changed, and we had to venture out early to Thomas. Doug's family hung out at the house until we returned. That afternoon, Doug and his Dad finished the sand box, and put the roof on the play house. We also played baseball in the front yard, and grilled burgers and hot dogs for dinner. It was a very fun and relaxing day.

Monday was Emily's 15th birthday. We got up that morning and headed out to Grapevine Mills to do a little shopping, have lunch, and take Emily ice skating for her birthday. Greg and his crew happened to be there
Ethan did a lot of this



Davin kept saying he was cold.

Ethan and Tim


Stephanie and I with Davin

Emily

I loved ice skating with the kids. When we got home from the mall, Stephanie and I baked Emily's birthday cake. Stephanie is the sweetest girl, and a great helper! The boys made us spaghetti dinner. I think Emily had a great birthday.

Tuesday morning, we went to Academy to get Davin some super fast running shoes, and to get Ethan some new soccer cleats. After that, we headed back to Grapevine Mills to do some shopping at Osh Kosh and Carter's. I learned that these are very dangerous stores for me. When Doug got home we went to have dinner at one our favorites, Dickey's BBQ.

Wednesday morning, the family had to head back to Littlefield. The boys were sad, and I hate that. We all had so much fun shopping, playing, and visiting. I was sad too, but also knew that I needed to get some work done. Hopefully they got some good pictures of their visit since I only had a few pics. I must get better about taking pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment