Wednesday, August 24, 2011

3rd Grade


The first day of school is always full of excitement, anticipation, a little apprehension, and new beginnings. Ethan started 3rd grade on Monday, and finally got to move to the "big kid" side of the building. His teacher this year is Mrs. Zahorsky. I know he is going to have an awesome year with her!
He is looking so grown up, and all the teachers have commented to me about how blond his hair is right now.

Ethan and I have had our "first day of school" picture together in this same spot every year except for his first grade year when I was home with a 4 day old infant. Two things hit me when I was looking at this picture. The first was I realized this is the last one of just the 2 of us because Davin will be joining us next year (can you believe it???), and the 2nd is I thought about how there will only be 3 more first day pics with Ethan in it at GRE! My babies are growing up so fast!!!! I don't know if I'm ready to have a middle school-er in 3 short years! Ugh!!!! Anyway, I love you, Ethan, and I hope you have an awesome year!



No comments:

Post a Comment