Sunday, December 30, 2012

back in September....

 Here is Claire Bear on her first day of CCDC in the 3 year old's class! She has Mrs. Mathis and loves going to school!

 I recently became a member of the Denton Bach Society Choir which I love, but that leaves Doug a single Dad on Monday evenings. I am so thankful he is willing to make that sacrifice so I can go and do something that I love so much! He sent me these super cute pics while I was at rehearsals.


 Ethan chose a camping party for his 10th birthday this year. The plan was for the boys to sleep in the tent with Dad, and for mom to stay in the camper with Grandma and Grandpa. Unfortunately it rained ALL DAY and all night, and it was pretty chilly. We played out at the campsite for a little while, but threw in the towel in the end. We packed up and went back to the house. Ethan was disappointed, but everyone ended up having a good time in the end.
 Birthday hot dogs in the tent! Trying to stay dry!
 Crazy boys playing in the kayaks. It was freezing!!

 Back at the house.....


 


Here is our sweet little Ethan Douglas right after we brought him home from the hospital. He was only 6lbs 10oz and 18 inches long. It is hard to believe it has already been 10 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment