Sunday, December 30, 2012

back in November

 In November, Grandma and Grandpa took the kiddos camping at Ft. Richardson State Park again. There was even an Indian pow wow, but they stopped early because it was too cold!

 Ethan was able to go to Chicago with my Dad and Aunt Whitney for his Great Grandmother's 92nd birthday. I think I can see some resemblance.


 Sara and I at Opera on tap at the Abbey Underground. The night of the martini's!


 Lauren, Sarah, and I on the great "ticket and tow" outing! That was a pricey evening!


Davin as an Indian for the Kindergarten Thanksgiving program


 The carousel at Bass Pro.


We had Papa Don and Grandma Tonya here for Thanksgiving, but no body got picture happy. We didn't even take any pics Thanksgiving day when the whole family was here, but a good time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment