Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day K and 4th!

 
The boys and I had an awesome first day of school today!
 I have a feeling that this is going to be a great year!
I have always had my picture with Ethan outside of my classroom every first day! This year Davin joined us!
Mrs. Sarah Yanez is such an awesome and crafty teacher!
 

 Davin and Ms. Sarah
 Ethan took this pic and blurred us....
 in the classroom
 with his pal, Brody!
 Ethan and Mrs. Bickford! He is going to love 4th grade!

 Rachel and Mrs. Maze

 The boys is my newly renovated classroom!
 It was a pain in the rear packing up all this stuff and moving it all back in, but today proved that it was so worth it! I love have the ceiling mounted projector. I can have my do camera off to the side of my smartboard, and I don't have to move the cart a million times a day. I also loved my mic that runs to my classroom speaker <3 p="p">
 I am going to have to get used to the noise with the tile, 
but at least I don't have vomit stained carpet anymore!
 
 This evening we celebrated my 33rd birthday!
We were all pretty tired, but overall it was an awesome day!
 I am just grateful that I am still physically able to teach!

No comments:

Post a Comment