Saturday, August 4, 2012

"A Crocodile"

I am so glad my kids love the water because I do too. One of the first questions I asked in regards to any potential surgical procedures this summer was, "When can I swim again?" I still have 5 more days until I can submerge my neck, but I decided to take the kiddos to the city pool and hang out in the shallow end.  Claire went down this slide a million times. One time this summer I said, "Claire, you are just a little fish!" She said, "No I not, I a crocodile!" I also think it is funny that she swims in a "swimming soup," and Davin always remembers his "sunscream."

Ethan likes to play "Water polo" since the Olympic have been on.


 I had intended for these very brief little videos to be a still shots, and hit the wrong button.


A couple of weeks ago we celebrated Miss Lila's first birthday!
Happy birthday, Lila! They change so much the first year!

No comments:

Post a Comment