Saturday, March 17, 2012

Minnie McKinnis

Minnie Jewel McKinnis is featured in one of the only shots I have of her "in utero". She was scheduled to be delivered on 2-22-12, but she and God had other plans!

Happy Birthday, Minnie Jewel McKinnis!
She was born on February 16, 2012 at 10:45a.m. and weighed in at 8lbs 1oz!

We went to the hospital as soon as school was out! The boys were so excited to meet her for the first time!
 I love this pic!
 I was so excited to hold Minnie for the first time. It looks like she is screaming, but she is actually yawning.
 I swear!
Brettanne and I hosted a little Sip and See for Ashlea's friends that she doesn't get to see very often. I think a good time was had by all, and the cake was really yummy!

Welcome, baby Minnie!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment