Saturday, March 17, 2012

the Random "catch-up"

Chillin' on the patio at Fuzzy's on the square
Well, if you happened to read my New Year's resolutions way back when then you know that I quickly failed. One of my resolutions was to update my blog at least once a month, and I let over 2 months pass between post. Blogger has changed things around a bit since my last post, and I haven't completely figured all of this new formatting out. This post is full of random stuff we have been up to the past couple of months.
Doug had his 38th birthday on March 9th, and we celebrated with sushi (for Doug), hibachi (for the rest of us), friends, and German chocolate cake!

Ethan was Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in the 3rd grade living history museum, and did an outstanding job!
I sneaked into his classroom and snapped a shot of him at his Valentine's Day party. It isn't as cool for Mom to be at the party as it used to be. It's so sad (for Mom)!



Claire and Davin have taken over our Kindles! Ethan gets in on the action every once in a while, but is relatively content with his Nintendo DSi for now.



I love Claire with Pig tales, but she only allowed Grandma to do this once.

Speaking of Pigs.......

Claire has a new nick name, Pig-Pen! Do you see much of a  difference in some of her photos?




Dress up time!!


One of the main reasons I am behind again is.......
You may have guessed, soccer season.










No comments:

Post a Comment