Tuesday, December 27, 2011

October

Doug and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on October 12th this year. Doug gave me the sweetest card, and I always enjoy reflecting on journey, and praying for our future. One promise I made to myself when we got married was that I would always be able to put on and zip up my wedding dress. I get it out every October to hold myself accountable to this promise. So far so good!

Claire was so excited to see her Mommy dressed up like a princess!

The end of October also brought the end of our fall sports, thank goodness!! Ethan does not have a trophy ceremony like this anymore. Sadly, 9 is apparently too old. Ethan was aloud to assist the 4 year old Comets with their ceremony, and he thought that was pretty special.

He was so excited to receive his first real trophy!


I got a little lazy with the pumpkin carving this year, and bought pumpkin stickers to decorate the pumpkins with instead. The kids still seemed to think it was pretty fun, but Ethan did express he preferred carving.
Coach and I wore pumpkin outfits to have some Halloween fun with our kindergarten and 1st graders.
Our inflatable pumpkin we had for years finally went to the happy pumpkin ground this year, and we had to buy a new one. This one is taller than our old one. I have a photo of Ethan with former pumpkin from Halloween 2005-2010. I am a little sad about the change.

Claire and I are Mommy and baby pumpkins.
Claire sat in her stroller in between houses, then got out when we reached the next drive way to walk up to the door. It was too funny.
Davin was trying to extinguish this fog machine fire.
Checking out their loot. Claire's costume had a candy pouch. Everyone thought it was great. Ethan wore this pumpkin costume when he was 2 as well.
The kiddos with there best pal, Micah.





Mommy and Mrs. Ashlea pre- trick or treat.
Another Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment