Tuesday, December 27, 2011

November

November was the beginning of a very busy holiday season for our family this year. We did our very first ever family photo shoot with the Paul and Tammy Tubbs, and they were such a blessing. I have posted just a few pics from the shoot, but they all turned out great!
Claire Bethany

Ethan Douglas
I loved all of the pictures, and I hope our friends and family enjoy them very much!
The plan was to curl Claire's hair for pictures, but that didn't work out for me. She did sit long enough for me to get it rolled, but them demanded that I take all the curlers out shortly thereafter.

We also helped Micah celebrate his 2nd birthday! Claire and Micah are best buddies!
We had a big family Thanksgiving at our house this year, and it was so much fun. Doug's parents and sister came from El Paso to spend a few days with us. Unfortunately, we seem to have some sort of holiday illness curse. I had strep and a major sinus infection that would not go away for anything, and I am still looking at potential sinus surgery. I was glad that we had family here to help Doug out since I was not 100%. Claire took a fast liking to her cousin, Brittany.
The kids waving at the a-train at the park.
security officer, Ethan
pouting Claire
My sweet Davin. We have so very much to be Thankful for.
Ethan loved it when the Christmas presents started rolling in the cardboard Amazon boxes because that gave him plenty of building material. He even built this fun little piece to attach to his wagon for head lights. I am thankful most of all that I am a mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment