Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Playing catch up again


I am over a week behind again! I promise I am going to get better. I am adjusting better to things this week :) The above photo is Davin's marker sleeve. He did this in the car on the way to Grandma's house. I have no idea where he got a marker in the car!


Here is Claire Bear sleeping in her swing. She loves to sleep in the swing

Another sleepy swing pic. I thought the way she had her arm kicked back was funny.

Getting Claire Dressed has become a challenge. Her newborn clothes are getting a bit snug, but as you can see her 0-3 stuff still pretty much swallows her. I know that won't last long!

Here is Claire at 3 weeks old. My little piglet has packed on the weight fast.
She already weighs 8lbs.


Notice the rolls :)

My mom bought this stroller to use at her house to take the kids on walks when they start staying with her in November. I am very thankful she is letting me use it is the mean time. Davin was very cabin feverish, so we decided to start getting out for daily walks.

Our first walk went great. Pushing this big old bus will give you a work out for sure!

I can even see Claire if I look through the window of Davin's cover.

I learned an important lesson last weekend. Keep your camera with you at all times. I missed out on what would have been great pictures of the boys at Peter Piper Pizza on Saturday. I need do better about taking pics when Ethan is home. He is always at school when I pull out the camera. I am challenging myself to do better!

1 comment: