Thursday, September 10, 2009

catching up on last week

Last week kicked my butt to be perfectly honest. Doug went back to work, and I was flying solo with the little guys. My first day "home alone," Davin fell getting out of the bath and split his chin open requiring 4 stitches. He was such a brave boy! He didn't even cry when they stitched him up, and fell asleep while they were working on him.


This day was also my little brothers 21st birthday. I can still clearly remember watching the nurses do their thing to him through the nursery window at the hospital the day he was born. I wonder if Ethan will have those memories of Davin and Claire.



No one gets to blow out their own candles when Davin is around.

The boys love their Uncle James!



This picture didn't turn out very clear, but here are Davin's little blue stitches. It looked like he had little blue whiskers.



It's Thursday, Sept. 3rd, and Claire is 2 weeks old. At 2 weeks she weighed 7lbs 8oz.





Let's see....what else happened last week. Davin, my dad, and Ethan went to the FC Dallas game Saturday night while Grandma, Davin, Claire, and I went to visit Granny. Poor Granny. Claire cried every time she held her( he he he).

No comments:

Post a Comment