Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hello, 2013!

Doug and I hosted the New Year's Eve gathering again this year. Doug smoked some of his yummy brisket, and everyone brought sides and dessert. This gathering has pretty much become a tradition.
 
 Sarah and baby Lila came for the fun, but 17 month old people don't party very late.
 
 The kids ate dinner together outside. I thought they were crazy! It is too cold for me!
 Ethan and Rachel are getting growing up fast.
 Doug and Ben
 Claire Boo and her Kate.
 Ethan with Grandma and Grandpa.
 the little boys
 
 the big  boys
 
 Me and some of my best gals
the guys

We had a New Year's Eve miracle this year. We actually stayed up 'til midnight for the first time in a couple of years! The big boys (as in the adults too) even moved the furniture and had  an impromptu wrestling match. We don't call the "rednecks" without good cause. We even played with one of my Christmas gifts, a torture device called an epilation razor! Yikes! I didn't make any resolutions so to speak this year. I just want to remember to take life day by day, and be the best person I can be today! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment