Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Mash up"

This is a post of numerous random pictures from various events of the past couple of months! Enjoy!


 Take time to stop and smell the flowers!
 Celebrating Rachel's 9th birthday at Olive Garden!

 Another Texas Motor Speedway Nascar adventure for Ethan.

 In the suites...
 
 He even got to meet Kyle Busch!
 Belly bumpers at Field Day 2012!
 Celebrating Papa Fred's birthday. Claire's hair is full of Vaseline! This was March 24th. I was in Cedar Hill for the day judging vocal solo, and competing in a Kids Fine Arts competition (my ensemble was given an Award of Merit and show cased)! Daddy decided to try to remove the Vaseline with baby oil (things that make you go hmmm.......)! Why do such things occur when Mommy is away?
 Meeting Abigail Marie Sheilds for the first time!
She was born April 18th and weighed 6lb 10oz (exactly what Ethan weighed at birth)!

 Claire's new super cut summer hair do! We cut off 6 inches!

 We all scream for ice cream!
 Davin, Critterman, and a large python!
 The NRH20 Elementary Choir competition! The Gator Chorus received the highest possible score!
 My Monday morning after surprise!!
 We got to hang out with the McCorkle family to celebrate Logan's first birthday!
 Davin and the kids found a baby turtle swimming in the pool.
 They all returned the turtle back to it's lake home just a few yards from the pool.

 Ginnie made these super cute cupcakes! She and I have been friends for many years.
 We don't get to see each other as often as I would like to.
 Claire certainly enjoyed them!
 Doug and I were able to accompany Ethan on his grade level field trip to Cowboy's Stadium!



 Diane and I joked about changing our career paths from teachers to cheerleaders!


 Sitting on the star. I was hiding my Kindle Fire behind my back ;)

 My sweet little one's at Davin's final CCDC Spring Fling!

 This little train was their favorite, and cost the most tickets!
 The Comets' season comes to a successful end!
Davin was the top scorer!



No comments:

Post a Comment