Thursday, June 7, 2012

Davin's 5th birthday

Ok.......so I am super behind yet again! What can I say? I am a very busy woman! I work hard and I play hard, but unfortunately my blog often seems to get bumped off the list of things that have to be done on any given day!

I will start the great catch up with Davin's 5th birthday party at Bounce U! Even the adults had a great time!


 All of our closest friends were able to celebrate with us!
Davin is in his Power Ranger phase!


Grandpa had just as much fun as the kids!




More close friends!





 Davin loved opening all his presents when we got home! 
Especially all of the awesome Power Ranger stuff!





 On March 19th, his official birthday, we took him to Chuck E Cheese!








Davin opened up his Toms from Aunt Whitney shortly after vomiting all over himself inside Chili's where we went to ate dinner immediately after we left his party!

Davin's 5th birthday stats.....
Height: 43 3/4 inches (60%)
Weight 40.8lbs (55%)

No comments:

Post a Comment