Sunday, June 20, 2010

End of the school year and other random stuff

It felt like the last day of school was a myth this year, but when it finally did arrive I couldn't have been happier!! I am lucky that I am able to drop in on things like class parties and award ceremonies since Ethan is able to come to school with me. Here is his class pic from the last day of school.
Here he is with his teacher, Mrs. Banister. She gave him the award for "Most Outgoing Student."

Here he is with his honor roll award.

The Specials Awards. He received the library award. Most of his checking out occurred after school.

Rewind to Memorial Day weekend........

We spent Memorial Day weekend putting up what we call out "WT" pool, but our kiddos love this pool as do I. Here are a few random pic of our first dip of the summer.






Totally random......

Freddie the frog lives under our house. Davin loves this frog, and cried when he couldn't bring him in the house to sleep in his room. Sometimes we go for long periods without a Freddie sighting, but much to my surprise he eventually reappears.



No comments:

Post a Comment