Sunday, January 31, 2010

January parties

This weekend we have pretty much kind of just hung out around the house because it has been so cold!!! Here are some pic of the kids playing I took today. I was also trying to get a good shot of Davin for his birthday party invitations.





Claire is hanging out in her crib watching her mobile while I put away laundry. Her Daddy was supposed to pant over that pepto pink that I haven't liked since the day it was first painted. It taught me an important lesson that spending money on paint samples is well worth it. It will be painted over with a lovely yellow....Doug couldn't find his paint tray so he couldn't paint. Strange......

Ethan being goofy!

Last weekend we had back to back celebrations that ended Saturday evening at Janne's house for a good-bye party for Dave. He is moving to east Texas.

The boys
Davin is singing "Beat it" for them

Cindy

Greg and Kari

Davin and Dave

I love this pic of Claire and Greg


Janne being silly! The other kids were all there as well, but they were all off playing somewhere else, and I didn't bother to go find them ;)

Saturday morning we were at Keaton's 7th birthday party at Bounce U. The boys and adults all had a great time!

Ethan's eye injury.

Isn't this cake amazing! The ball is even edible white chocolate. All Misty's cakes are fabulous. She also made our wedding cake, and her cakes taste even better than they look!

Ethan, Davin, and Keaton

Friday night we celebrated Brody's 3rd birthday at Paradise Pond. Davin liked it so well that he is going to have his party there as well. There was lots of playing!

Then pizza and cake!

Then more playing!!



I just realized that I didn't even get a picture of Ethan! That is because once we get to a place like this I only see him in flashes until it is time to go! I must do better at capturing my fast as lightening boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment