Saturday, January 23, 2010

5 months old

January 20th, and Claire Boodle is already 5 months old. My how time is flying!! She weighs 15lbs even, and is 25 and 1/4 inches long. She is finally wearing 3-6 month stuff, but lots of it is still pretty big on her. She wears size 2 diapers.

At Grandma's house, she drinks a 5 0z bottle every 3 hours. I am still pumping at work 3 times a day. It is a pain in the butt, but she is well worth it. I wish I could say she is sleeping through the night, but she isn't. Oh well, I love her just the same. Sleep deprived and all!
She gets really excited and starts kicking her little feet when she sees you coming with the food bowl. She also does this when she sees her brothers, or when one of us get home from work.
She loves sitting in her high chair like a big girl at dinner time. So far she has had rice cereal, oatmeal, and sweet potatoes. She also loves playing on the floor. Anytime you lay her down she automatically flips to her tummy. She is already pulling her knees up underneath herself like she wants to crawl! She is drooling tons as she seems to be teething. Everything goes straight in her mouth once she gets her pretty impressive grip on it.
I love this stage! She is social and interactive, but she is still immobile. I am doing my best to enjoy every second of it. This morning she was playing with her hands. Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment