Saturday, February 27, 2010

Claire at 6 months

My sweet Claire, also known as "Boodle Miss," is already 6 months old. I am not sure how the whole "Boodle Miss" thing started. I was hoping to have all the 6 months stats, etc. Unfortunately her scheduled well check got changed to a sick visit. My sweet little girl has RSV, and it has been no fun.You can tell she does not feel well looking at these pics, but she still babbled away.
Her favorite babble sound is "da da." Doug likes to rub that in my face! :)

We have been do albuterol treatments with the nebulizer since Monday. These treatments make her very hyper, but they have helped.

The one comment Dr. Dhoot made was about her weight. She only weighed 14lbs 12oz at her sick visit. That is probably because she did not eat much for a few days. Hopefully next week she will be all better, and I can give more accurate stats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment